Kern Coalition Against Human Trafficking (KCAHT) is a grassroots coalition that was created to facilitate a comprehensive approach to combat human trafficking in Kern County through prevention, protection, prosecution and partnerships.
The coalition members aim to
- Provide victim services
- Actively encourage a victim centered and evidence based approach that results in effective protection and prosecution.
- Raise public awareness through events and media
- Provide prevention to vulnerable communities
- Provide and facilitate training for Law Enforcement, Health Care Providers, service providers and other interested parties
- Perform community outreach to relevant populations